Saturday, September 21, 2013

ENGRAVING Service on Stethoscope

Hello Dear Customers..

Already have a Littmann stethoscope? Wish you had gotten it engraved? BUKUMEDIK offer a QUICK,EASY and AFFORDABLE way to engrave a Littmann stethoscope that you have already got- even if you did not buy it from us, we can engrave it for you. Protect your Littmann stethoscope as it is a valuable tool. Having your name on the chestpiece will help to reduce theft and will help to reunite stray Littmann stethoscopes with their rightful owners. The cost of engraving is a lot less than the cost of buying a replacement Littmann stethoscope.


This service is only available if you already have an existing Littmann stethoscope. If you want to order a package of a brand new Littmann stethoscope together with Engraving Service on the chestpiece, you can enjoy more discount from BUKUMEDIK..

Contact Us:
Facebook : Bukumedik Blogspot
Email : bukumed@gmail.com

Thank you and Have a Nice Day!
ADMIN

Name engraved on the Caribbean Blue Littmann Stethoscope
Name engraved on the Caribbean Blue Littmann Stethoscope
Name engraved on the Raspberry Littmann Stethoscope
Name engraved on the Raspberry Littmann Stethoscope
Name engraved on the Burgundy Littmann Stethoscope

Coding engraved on the Purple Littmann Stethoscope








21 comments:

  1. I've emailed to you a few days ago for details on the stethoscope yet still no replies. I hope you can do so in the nearest time before my summer holiday ended.thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much to engrave ? pls do contact me at leiyanah@hotmail.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i would like to order a brand new raspberry classic II S.E plus engraving. is this still available? If yes, can you please email me at spikeofsugar[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi do u have cardiology III black with brass finishing? How much is it pls email me asap at nur_tieqa91@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi do u have cardiology III black with brass finishing? How much is it pls email me asap at nur_tieqa91@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi do u have cardiology III black with brass finishing? How much is it pls email me asap at nur_tieqa91@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, i would like to order a new Littman Classic II steth colour navy blue inclusive of engraving...pls email mefurther details naylufar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, may i get the details of the price of engraving together with the purchase of the stethoscope? Please email it at kimberlyliew_97@hotmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. salam. do u sell parts of stethoscope? i.e: the earpiece?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,

    I would like to buy a stethoscope and get it engraved.

    I live in cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia. How much would it cost me in total with the shipping ?

    Also, does it have any warranty?


    thank you,
    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please email the engraving details and price to raveena.rampal@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi bro. i would like to order a brand new raspberry stethoscope with engraving service. its for my sisters surprise birthday. can i get the details emailed to me bhagyaifamily94@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I've sent an email regarding the price for engraving. Hope you could reply as soon as possible :) thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! :) I own a stethoscope already and I would liked it to be engraved, could you state the details? :) thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't this service still available? You can email me at nourasyamimi@gmail.com for details.. And i want to know more about pearl pink stethoscope with engraving cost..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can I know more details about the engraving service ?
    Email me at nh3hudahusna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I know more details about the engraving service ?
    Email me at nh3hudahusna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi please pm me the price of the stetoschope and the price of the engraving

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry for disturbing you. Do you sell littman classic 1 stethoscopes?

    ReplyDelete